Monday, May 9, 2011

Beans and Scorpions

Refried beans, tortillas and rice. Not bad. Scorpion in my room as I'm going to bed: Not cool.

I thought it was just another one of those overgrown radioactive spiders that move really fast in the night and appear to have 10 legs. Nope. It had 8 legs and two pincers (and...the tale). First wild living scorpion I have seen in my life. Crawling in my pile of clothes. Allrright! Hoo-ra! (At least I have a flock of goats to protect my house. They probably eat scorpions.)

3 comments:

  1. What you need is an 8 ft guard chicken...I don't know if they eat scorpions, but it sounds like a good idea :-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Caped Guard Chicken could do the trick. That or perhaps teach the cockroaches how to kill their predator, the Scorpion.

    ReplyDelete